Sorghum Samosa Recipe
- Serves: 4 People
- Prep Time: 34
- Cooking: 34
- Calories: 100
- Difficulty: easy
Samosas are a delicious Indian pastry. These spicy filled savories are perfect as a snack, a boxed lunch, a picnic or entertaining. Serve Samosas with gluten-free chutney or dipping sauce.
- For Stuffing- boiled and mashed, potatoes – 1 cup, boiled peas, onions, green chillies and curry leaves as required.
- Take one cup of sorghum flour and one cup of maida.
- Mix well and add required amount of water to make dough.
- Make small balls and roll it evenly with the rolling pin and cut the round chapathi in the middle and the press the edges to prepare cone shapes.
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped onions, green chilies and curry leaves and stir for some time, till onions are succulent. Then add boiled and mashed potatoes, boiled peas and salt to taste and sauté for a few minutes.
- Remove from stove and let it cool. To the samosa cone add the prepared potato-peas stuffing and seal the edges. In a similar way prepare all the samosas and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a kadai and fry the samosas. Serve hot with mint chutney or sauce.