Sorghum Salad Recipe
- Serves: 8 People
- Prep Time: 30
- Cooking: 20
- Calories: 0
- Difficulty: easy
From side dish to star attraction, no menu is complete without a salad. Nothing completes a menu like an amazing home-made salad recipe! Our top, easy, and healthy salad recipes with the best dressings, we've got you covered!
- Wash and soak sorghum for 5 hours.
- Take a pressure cooker and add 2 glasses of water and a pinch of salt to it.
- Add soaked sorghum to water and pressure cook it for two whistles.
- Remove sorghum and allow it to cool in a bowl.
- Add chopped onion, cucumber, tomato, Carrot, green chillies, chopped coriander leaf, mint leaf to cooked sorghum.
- Add salt, chat masala, lemon juice and black salt (as per taste).
- Mix it well.
- Sorghum salad is ready to be served.