Puffed Sorghum Laddoo Recipe
Puffed Sorghum Laddoo
- Serves: 15 People
- Prep Time: 20
- Cooking: 20
- Calories: 0
- Difficulty: easy
This is an easy method to make rava laddu recipe for diwali or any festival. this rava ladoo recipe is made with rava (sooji or semolina), coconut, powdered sugar, dry fruits and ghee
- Take a plate and put sorghum grains in it.
- Manually remove the stones or any other impurities without addition of water.
- Take a medium sized pan and heat it on the medium flame for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Dry roast sorghum until it puffs. It should be continuously stirred to avoid burning.
- Keep the puffed sorghum aside in a bowl.
- Take one glass of water in a pan. Add jaggery blocks to the pan and heat on medium flame.
- Keep heating till jaggery melts in the water and syrup turns sticky.
- Once it is sticky, add puffed sorghum and cardamom powder, black pepper powder to the syrup and mix it well with .
- Grease your palms with ghee and make round balls in form of ladoos.