Little Millet Curd Rice Recipe
Little Millet Curd Rice
- Serves: 5 People
- Prep Time: 34
- Cooking: 34
- Calories: 100
- Difficulty: easy
Little millet curd rice is another simple dish that can be prepared with little millet. I already shared that Little Millet is a texture and taste that is very close to regular rice. So you can make any variety rice dish using little millet. If you enjoy the regular curd rice, I am sure you will relish this one too.
- Boil water, add the millet and cook till millet becomes soft.
- Then take the millet in a mixing bowl and mash it and add curd, then milk and mix it up well.
- Heat oil in a tadka pan and add the seasoning 'to temper' let it splutter.
- Transfer the tempering to the rice along with grated carrot, coriander leaves and required salt.
- Mix well. Serve chilled and garnish with carrots and coriander leaves.