Kodo Millet Pulao Recipe
Kodo Millet Pulao
Kodo Millet 223
- Serves: 20 People
- Prep Time: 20
- Cooking: 30
- Calories: 0
- Difficulty: easy
Veg Pulao Recipe is delicious medley of rice, spices and vegetables. It is very simple and easy to make and pairs perfectly with any raita
- Wash kodo millet rice and keep aside in a bowl.
- Chop onion, green chilli and vegetables.
- Take a medium sized pan and heat the oil/ ghee.
- Roast cardamom, bayleaf and cinnamon for 2 minutes on a low flame.
- Add onion to the pan, stir fry till onion turn in to golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and stir fry for 2 minutes on low flame.
- Add all the chopped vegetables, green chilli, turmeric powder, chilly powder, salt and stir fry for 5 minutes on low flame.
- Add kodo millet rice and mix it well.
- Add water and garam masala to the mix.
- Cover the pan with a plate and cook for 25 to 30 minutes on a medium flame.
- Kodo millet rice pulao is ready to be served with curd.